Maryam Esfahani Zareh
Maryam Esfahani Zareh, PA-C
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
Areas of Expertise:
- Physician Assistant in Cardiology
- Research Assistant in Protein Production and Biophysics
- Midwife & Genetic Counselor
- Graduate School
- Salus University Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies Elkins Park, PA 2019
- Undergraduate School
- University of Maryland Bachelor of Biological Sciences- Neurobiology & Physiology College Park, MD 2016
- Medical University of Kermanshah Bachelor of Science in Midwifery Iran
Personal Interests: Reading, traveling, watching movies, and swimming.
Biography: Maryam Esfahani Zareh certified as a physician assistant in November 2019 graduated from Salus University in Pennsylvania. She joined Amelia Heart and Vascular Center in Feb 2020.She got her bachelor of science in biological sciences from University of Maryland in 2016 and worked as research assistant in protein production and biophysics in Institute for Bioscience and Biotechnology Research in Rockville, MD for two years. She immigrated to the United States in 2010. Prior to that she worked as a certified midwife and genetic counsellor in Ministry of Health, private clinics and hospitals in Iran for ten years.