Maryam Mohammadi, MD, FACC, RPVI
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Echocardiography
- American Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation
Areas of Clinical Expertise:
- General cardiology
- Nuclear cardiology
- Obesity Management
- Heart Disease in Women
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center 2016
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center 2013
- Medical School
- Ross School of Medicine 2010
- University of British Columbia 2006
Dr. Maryam Mohammadi, MD, FACC, RPVI, is board-certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease, echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, and vascular interpretation.
Dr. Mohammadi grew up in Vancouver, Canada, and received her medical doctoral degree at Ross University School of Medicine. She completed internal medicine residency and cardiovascular disease fellowship at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
Dr. Mohammadi specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease.
She has years of experience and knowledge in the field and is a strong advocate for long term cardiac risk prevention and improving the general well-being of those already impacted by heart disease.
Dr. Mohammadi is fluent in Farsi and English.